General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (BerryPharma GmbH) via the rubyni.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can call up the “shopping cart” via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the button “Checkout” or “Proceed to order” (or similar designation) and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping terms, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check the information in the order overview again, to change it (also via the function “back” of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Term of Contract / Termination for Subscription Contracts
(1) The subscription contract concluded between you and us has an indefinite term. The contract may be terminated by either party with one month’s notice to the end of the month (unless otherwise specified in the respective offer).
(2) The right to terminate without notice for good cause shall remain unaffected.
(3) Any termination must be declared and transmitted either in text form (e.g. e-mail) or via the termination button integrated on our Internet presence (“Terminate contracts here” or similar designation).
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) SEPA Direct Debit
When paying by SEPA direct debit, you authorize us by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate to collect the invoice amount from the specified account.
The direct debit will be collected within 1-7 days after conclusion of the contract.
The period for sending the advance notice (pre-notification) is reduced to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure sufficient funds in your account on the due date. In the event of a return debit note due to your fault, you shall bear the bank charge incurred.
(2) Payment via “PayPal” / “PayPal Checkout
If you select a payment method offered via “PayPal” / “PayPal Checkout”, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; “PayPal”). The individual payment methods via “PayPal” are displayed to you under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence as well as in the online ordering process. For payment processing, “PayPal” may use other payment services; if special payment conditions apply, you will be informed of these separately. You can find more information about “PayPal” under https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full.
§ 5 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Guarantee
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, insofar as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
phone: +49 86647568100
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes online (ODR platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
Die technischen Schritte zum Vertragsschluss, der Vertragsschluss selbst und die Korrekturmöglichkeiten erfolgen nach Maßgabe der Regelungen “Zustandekommen des Vertrages” unserer Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (Teil I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. codes of conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the Käufersiegel quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
4.2. We have submitted to the quality criteria of Trusted Shops GmbH, viewable at: https://www.trustedshops.com/tsdocument/TS_QUALITY_CRITERIA_de.pdf
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon handover of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. Legal liability for defects
Die Mängelhaftung richtet sich nach der Regelung “Gewährleistung” in unseren Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (Teil I).
9. Contract term / Termination
Information on the term of the contract as well as the terms of termination can be found in the regulation “Contract Term / Termination for Subscription Contracts” in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I), as well as in the respective offer.
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by Händlerbund lawyers specializing in IT law and are constantly checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 29.11.2022